Here is a painting project that to place in November. Originally the job was to paint the ceilings and walls, but when we discovered soft spots in the ceiling near the skylight we agreed that some drywall needed to be replaced.
When the ceiling was opened we found some mold spotting on the back side of the drywall as well as an active leak in one of the skylights.
We were able to work with one of our associates to secure a claim with their insurance company which gave us working capital to fix the problem.
Peter and Diane were able to get new skylights and have all of the damaged drywall replaced for around $500 over the original painting estimate.